CITATIONS OF INTEREST BY DR. VERN SABOE
Chiropractic care is one of the most affordable and accessible health care options available to Oregonians.
Studies have consistently shown that Chiropractic Care is an affordable alternative to invasive medical procedures and prescription medication. The medically conservative approach of Chiropractic Care lowers costs for patients and providers alike
2021 6% of member dues were not deductible due to lobbying
- New Double Blind Study Proves Chiropractic Spinal Manipulation much better than anti-inflammatory Drug for acute low back pain:
- People with neck pain do not experience a complete resolution of condition
- Chiropractic Treatment Offers Significant Advantage in Pain Reduction and Increased Physical Capacity Compared to Standard Medical Care for Low Back Pain in
- Active Duty Military Personnel – Our Troops Deserve Chiropractic!
- New National Academy of Sciences, Institute of Medicine Report
- Conservative Care vs. Surgical Techniques for Neck Pain With or Without Radiculopathy or Myelopathy
- Recent trial of Chiropractic spinal manipulation therapy for cervicogenic headache
- A new systematic review comparing surgery versus conservative care for neck pain with or without
- One in 20 US adults are addicted to prescription narcotics
- JAMA – Journal of the American Medical Association acknowledges Chiropractic as a benefit
- Oregon’s chiropractic physician’s willingness to treat injured workers showcased in 2012 research report
- John Hopkins University writes blistering report slamming the flu vaccine.
- Conflicts of Interest in Vaccine Safety Research
- Risk Factors for Persistent Problems Six Months or More Following Whiplash Injuries